- To provide a Christ-centered education based on the Truth of God’s Word.
- To instill an internal moral code of behavior in the life of each student based on God’s Word that would help guide him or her.
- To excel in academic standards, with a program that provides each student with an excellent education in the basic fundamentals required for higher education and preparation for life’s work.
- To prepare a student to reach his/her fullest potential for the glory of God.
- To enable the student to pursue the post-secondary education of his choosing, whether in college, university, or in vocational training areas.
- To train the whole student:
- Spiritually: to know Christ personally in the works of grace: the new birth (Rom. 10:9, John 3:3) and entire sanctification (James 4:8, Eph. 5:25-27, Acts 15:8,9).
- Mentally: to relate all truth to His Truth and to discover and develop individual aptitudes; to cultivate the power of critical thinking (Prov. 4:7).
- Socially: to instill loyalty to Christ in all areas; to teach respect for the home and family and to develop their own basis for a Christ-centered home; to encourage Christ-centered friendships; to prepare students to live in the world, and yet not be of the world; to teach loyalty to God, home and country (Matt. 7:12); and to develop a dependable work ethic.
- Emotionally: to build a Christ-controlled personality, enabling the student to adjust to life’s situation in a God-honoring way. To develop self-discipline (2 Tim 1:7) in all areas.
- Physically: to develop a respect for the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit, to teach intelligent care of the body, and encourage the yielding of the body as an instrument for God’s use (1 Cor. 6:19-20).
75 Mill Creek Lawson Rd
Jackson KY 41339
Leave a message any time
Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 3:00 EST