On behalf of the Headmaster, Principal, Faculty and Staff of MT. CARMEL SCHOOL, we extend a hearty welcome to you.
We are thankful for our heritage and tradition. Not only in Kentucky but also throughout the entire United States of America and the world, Mt. Carmel School is respected as one of the finest private schools. Many of our graduates have completed their studies in higher education and are fulfilling needs in Christian ministries and secular professions. Approximately eighty-five percent of our students enter into further training in various colleges and universities. The credits from this high school are recognized in each school. We are hopeful that you will contribute to our rich heritage.
We recognize that in our changing world it is difficult to stay abreast of the times, but we assure you that we do our best to provide you with the finest curriculum, instruction, physical plant and spiritual atmosphere possible.
This handbook has been prepared with you in mind. We trust it will help to familiarize the students, teachers, staff, parents and other interested people of Mt. Carmel School concerning:
- Information that will aid the students in planning their high school program,
- Orientation of new students to Mt. Carmel School,
- Academic requirements each individual student is expected to meet for graduation,
- Conduct expectations for students at Mt. Carmel School, and
- Spiritual opportunities Mt. Carmel School affords.