- Be considerate at all times of all people. Do not call attention to the mistake of others or laugh at their mistakes.
- Please do not play “jokes” with the food. It is both uncouth and wasteful.
- When you leave the table, replace your chair under the table.
- Keep conversation wholesome — not cutting down others or discussing topics that are unacceptable.
- Each student is supplied with one carton of milk at breakfast and lunch. If you choose to not drink your milk, you cannot give the milk to another student.
- Anytime there are guests attending meals in our Dining Hall, please allow them to go first.
FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM: Any person alleging discrimination in service by the food service program based on race, color, national origin, sex or disability has a right to file a complaint within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory action. Under special circumstances this time may be extended. Such person must request a “Civil Rights Grievance Report Form” from the food service director.
In accordance with Federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.