- There should be no running or rowdiness in the buildings.
- Avoid anything that creates a sanitary/janitorial problem.
- In the event of breakage or defacement of school property, a charge will be made in accordance with the damage done.
- Christian music should draw your heart and your spirit toward God in an attitude of worship and devotion. All music should lift your spirit. Music that has obscene, vulgar, swearing, or otherwise immoral words or insinuations is never appropriate, as well as posters or symbols of the artists that perform such music. Music without the words must not sound like rock. Burned CD’s are not permitted. All music that is brought to MCS must be approved by the designated staff member. Any violation of this rule will result in the confiscation of your music. Music should not be played after lights out or before breakfast. The use of headphones/ ear buds is to be limited to your dorm room, unless special permission is granted.
- Any reading material that is damaging to your spiritual well-being is prohibited. If you are in doubt about the books that you have with you, ask your dorm monitor or the librarian. Unacceptable books or reading material will be confiscated.
- School vehicles are an extension of the campus. Students are not to drive school vehicles.
- Snack and pop machines are provided in the boys’ dorm, and in the candy store during break and after school. Change for these machines can be obtained in the office.
- Never ask another faculty member for the same permission denied you by any faculty or staff member.
- Unlawful possession of a weapon on school property in Kentucky is a felony punishable by a maximum of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
- During the school day, all visitors to the school must check in at the office before being allowed to contact students. School personnel will then retrieve the student from the class to meet with the visitor. After school hours, visitors must report to the dorm supervisor before being allowed to contact students. Students who wish to bring visitors to class must have prior permission from the administration and the classroom teacher. All visitors are under the same behavioral expectations as our students.
- Guidelines for activities in the gym:
- Do not sit on the wall or the barrier.
- No playing on platform during the games. Students are not to watch the games from the balcony.
- Roller blades and skateboards are not allowed in the gym except for gym class or a special activity with a faculty/staff member present.
- The gym closes at 9:00 p.m. on school nights and 10:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The gym is closed all day on Sunday.
- The gym/ball courts are not to be used during services, during night study hall, or all day Sunday. This includes dorm, day, and campus students.
- All students must leave the gym/outdoor courts by 6:45 p.m. Mon.-Fri. to prepare for study hall.
75 Mill Creek Lawson Rd
Jackson KY 41339
Leave a message any time
Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 3:00 EST