- Bible (Each student is required to take and pass Bible each year that they are attending Mt. Carmel School).
- Four credits of English.
- Two credits of the same foreign language or demonstrated competency in a foreign language.
- Four Math credits – Algebra I, Plane Geometry, and Algebra II (higher level of Math may be substituted.) Every student must take a math course each year of high school.
- Three Social Studies credits (American History, World Civilization + 1 additional Social Studies).
- Three Science credits (Biology and either Chemistry or Physics + 1 additional Science).
- One-half credit Health and one-half credit Physical Education.
- One Fine Arts credit (Art, Chorus).
- Electives: Students must take enough electives to complete 22 credits. Only two of these can be non-rigorous electives.
* Students who lack one credit or less may participate in commencement exercises. They will not receive a diploma until after the credit has been completed. Students who lack more than one credit will not be allowed to participate in commencement exercises. They may participate in commencement the following year if all graduation requirements are met.
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION: 22 CREDITS
Each semester the student must register for a minimum of four full classes.