You Can Pray!
REMEMBER THESE requests when you pray:
- Pray for all of our students, that they will have a positive impact on their families and their peers.
- Pray that God will make an obvious difference in our students’ lives. Pray that they will become more intimately acquainted with God’s word.
- Pray for our international students as they adjust to a different culture.
- Pray for the families and home churches who stand behind our students with their prayers and encouragement.
- Pray for God’s daily wisdom and encouragement to the faculty and staff. Pray that in the daily giving of themselves to this ministry they keep Christ first in their own lives. Pray that their financial needs will be met.
Become a Prayer Partner
In the footer of every page of our website, there is a place where you can submit your email address to become a Mt. Carmel School Prayer Partner. By signing up, you commit to pray regularly for the school and we will from time to time send you specific requests to pray for.
A partnership is a two-way relationship, and we want to help you with your prayer burdens. At any time you can call us or email us with your prayer request and we will remember it at our staff prayer meetings. Or use this convenient form. We’re all in this together and need the support of one another.