You Can Collect!
Box Tops 4 Education
YOU’VE HEARD about it for years, but did you know that Box Tops for Education is still one of the best fundraisers around? Mt. Carmel earns 10¢ for every label we redeem. That is huge! BTFE labels are everywhere! You can clip and collect them over a period of time and then dump them in an envelope and mail them to Mt. Carmel for the price of a stamp. For a complete list of qualifying products, visit www.boxtops4education.com/products. Many of these are items you use every day.
THE LABELS FOR EDUCATION program is a school fund raising program designed with busy families in mind as an alternative to traditional fund raising. By saving and redeeming product UPCs and beverage caps from participating products, schools can earn FREE educational merchandise such as computers, software, sports equipment, musical instruments, library books and even a minivan. The school community can assist by saving UPCs and beverage caps from participating products and giving them to the school. The school redeems the points collected for FREE merchandise!
Hundreds of products carry the Labels for Education logo. See the full list of products. Clip and save these UPCs and send them to Mt. Carmel. We will redeem them for equipment for the Mt. Carmel Elementary School.
DID YOU KNOW that you can raise money for Mt. Carmel by recycling all these items?
- toner cartridges and inkjet cartridges (including remanufactured ones)
- cell phones
- digital cameras
- mp3 players (including Ipods)
- GPS devices
- laptop computers
Mt. Carmel just reached another goal and received $1400 for computers and other equipment for the elementary school! That is awesome! With your help, we can reach these goals even faster. Here’s how you can help.
- Go the fundingfactory.com in your favorite browser.
- Click on “Support a School or Nonprofit” from the menu bar at the top of the page. Then click on the green “Support” button towards the bottom of the page.
- The screen says “Register Your Business,” but you can register as an individual. During the registration process, it will ask you to enter the ID of the school/nonprofit you wish to support. Mt. Carmel’s ID# is 5918.
- Once registered, click on “Get Supplies” to request boxes and/or labels for mailing your used items. These items are postpaid and will cost you nothing to receive them or to mail your used items to the company.
- When you have collected 20 items or 20 lb of stuff, whichever comes first, use the postpaid box to mail your items to the company. Mt. Carmel will receive credit/points for the items!
- When we reach a certain number of points, we receive the $1400 for computers and other equipment!
We encourage you to go to the company’s web site at fundingfactory.com and review the details. But remember the most important thing — it costs you nothing to mail your used items!
You can of course take advantage of this in your own home/personal use. But imagine the impact if you collected used items from your church, or your company, or your team, or any group you’re involved in! The possibilities are endless.
Since we started this fundraiser in 2000, the cash we have received comes out to about $450 per school year. This is great, but we could do much better with your help! Remember, all funds go directly towards computers and other equipment for the classroom.
God bless you for your continued support of Mt. Carmel! If you have questions about these fundraisers that are not answered at the company’s web site, contact us and we will do our best to get an answer for you.